Membership in this credit union is open to all persons who live, work, worship, attend school, participate in an association or business headquartered by the following boundaries:
- Loop 610 and I-45 proceeding South on I-45 to Main Street,
- South on S. Post Oak Road to Main Street,
- Southwest on Main Street to S. Sam Houston Tollway,
- East on S. Sam Houston, Tollway to SR 288 (South Freeway),
- North on SR 288 to Loop 610, then following Loop 610 East,
- North, then West back to the original starting point on I-45
Family members of person within the field of membership are also eligible to become members in their own right and receive all membership services.
If you have not already joined the growing family of credit union members, do so now by completing a membership card and returning it to the credit union. It only takes $30.00 to join, this includes your membership deposit of $25.00 and a one time entrance fee of $5.00; then just maintain $25.00 balance in your savings (share) account. Two forms of identification is required, one a picture and social security card. A list of acceptable identification is listed:
- Unexpired Texas Driver’s License
- Unexpired Texas Identification Card
- Social Security Card
- Student ID Card
- Employer Issued Photo ID
- Unexpired Passport
- Immigrant Card
- Any other form of Government Issued ID
Also, “once a member, always a member” is a policy at the credit union. Even if you change jobs, move away, or retire your membership continues as long as you maintain your savings (share) account.
As you take advantage of the services that will be offered at ecd Federal Credit Union, be assured of our commitment to provide efficient service to you the member.
Your Savings Insured and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government
NCUA – National Credit Union Administration , a U.S. Government Agency